File size: 67.7 MB
A sophisticated Windows® program that supports the analysis of aquifer, slug and step tests. It evaluates test data using the derivative method and comes complete with WINFLOW, an analytical 2D groundwater flow and contaminant transport model. The software is also included with Groundwater Vista Professional.
Aquifer test analysis is an integral part of groundwater modeling, supplying critical hydraulic parameters to the model or other basic groundwater calculations. Aquiferwin32 is a sophisticated Windows program that supports the analysis of aquifer tests, slug tests, and step tests. Multiple observation wells can be analyzed individually or as a group. AquiferWin32 also evaluates test data using the derivative method and can be used to simulate aquifer tests.
Analysis using 6 slug test solutions, ranging from simple Hvorslev to complex Kansas
Geological Survey (KGS) Model
• 12+ pump test analyses, including solutions for confined/leaky confined/unconfined and
fracture rock aquifers, with support for variable pumping rates, partial penetration, delayed
yield and well bore storage.
• Analysis methods for step/variable rate test anlyses
• Extends many pump test solutions into a modelling environment, supporting any number of
pumping wells with variable pumping rates.
• Output includes :
- Contour maps of hydraulic head or drawdown
- Colour floods
- Particle traces
- Graphs of drawdown versus time at any number of monitoring wells.
• Auto calibration to any number of transient targets is also supported.
• Derivative analysis & Pump Test Simulator.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare